Elements Support Services is looking for Part-Time Contract Rehabilitation Support Workers and Part-Time Contract Behavioural Support Workers on a continual basis. If you are interested in joining the team at Elements please review the details below for application requirements.
Part–Time Contract | Rehabilitation Support Workers
Elements Support Services is committed to setting the standard for service excellence in community based rehabilitation support services. This includes assisting in the assessment of clients’ functional, behavioural and cognitive skills and contributing to the design and delivery of treatment programs aimed at reducing the impact of impairments, promoting independence and improving well-being.
Elements Support Services is currently building our network of Rehabilitation Support Workers throughout the Golden Horseshoe, Central Ontario, and the GTA and is seeking exceptional individuals to join our team.
If you are an experienced, dedicated and skilled individual who has:
- An in-depth understanding of the effects of head injury on physical, psychological and social function.
- A minimum of three years experience working with people with complex needs.
- A College or University education in a relative discipline; BSW, BA, BSc, OTA, PTA, DSW, CYW, Kinesiology, Behavioural Sciences, Rehabilitation Studies.
- An understanding of the types of intervention used in community based rehabilitation.
- An understanding of the roles of other health and social care professions.
- Ability to recognize problems experienced by clients.
- Experience working with clients, and their families, who have behavioural difficulties or are emotionally vulnerable, enabling them to adjust to their difficulties with supports.
- Experience with adults, children or youth with cognitive and communication problems as a result of brain injury.
- Ability to follow programs as prescribed by therapists and incorporating the recommendations of other professions.
- Ability to organize own workload, prioritize demands of a number of therapists, and work flexibly with others to ensure all demands are met.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment, including with clients who have complex communication needs or challenging behaviours.
Please fax your resume to the attention of Human Resources at: (905) 393-9534 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Part–Time Contract | Behavioural Support Workers
Elements Support Services is committed to setting the standard for service excellence in community based support services. We provide behavioural, cognitive and ‘real skill’ programming interventions that are objective and outcome focused. As a specialist service meeting the needs of children, youth and adults with complex behavioural needs we support our clients in reaching their full potential.
Elements Support Services is currently building our network of Behavioural Support Workers throughout the Golden Horseshoe, Central Ontario, and the GTA and is seeking exceptional individuals to join our team as Part-time Contract Behavioural Support Workers.
If you are experienced, dedicated and a skilled individual who:
- Holds a University degree or College diploma in a related discipline (Behavioural Sciences, C.Y.W, D.S.W, etc.).
- Is experienced in design and implementation of life skills, cognitive retraining and behaviour management programs.
- Has well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Will commit to our ongoing educational requirements
- Is committed to the very best in practice.